Monday, February 11, 2019

Show # 74, End Times, Prophecies and a Tale of Two Captains


Hello Friends...

Show #74  "End Times, Prophecies and a Tale of Two Captains" has aired on Spirit FM 88.7 Christian Radio, and can be heard on my replays page at the following link, where it will be up for about 5 weeks at the following link :

https://hofron.com/radioshows.html

Blessings,

Dr. Diane

Brief:

Show #74 : While I was doing some reading and research for up-coming programs recently, I remembered a couple of books I had read some time ago about the different styles of ship captains on board both a sub-marine and a destroyer. And while I was doing this, I came across an article giving a scriptural outline of what or who is the church. So in this program, I put this all together as the Holy Spirit has led me to do.
 
Be blessed again,

Dr. Diane 

.-----------------------------------------------

"Virtual Church for the Spiritual Unchurched"

broadcast on Spirit FM 88.7 local radio,

or by Internet at http://spirit-fm.ca

7 am & 7 pm pacific time.
.-----------------------------------------------

.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show #267, Why No Revival Part 2

*** Starting now (February 23/23), For all subsequent radio shows,  please go to this link .-----------------------------------------------...